Been falling down the last few days on updates for this project but, I am happy to report that the coop itself is complete and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out!

We learned sooooo much on working on this and there were definitely some moments at the end where we were close to throwing our tools into the next door neighbors' yardsπŸ˜…. But for every obstacle we encountered, we took a step back, readjusted, and found a way around it.

The biggest concern was making the coop structure itself predator-proof and I believe we accomplished that. No lie though, this thing weighs a TON!

With the chicks getting bigger by the day, the completion of this couldn’t have come at a better time. The plan is to move them out to the new space today and then get cracking on the run. We hope the construction of the run goes smoother. Though in truth, the coop could’ve gone so much worse.